Membership Benefits & Programs
Longevity: Promoting, Advancing & Cultivating Business Since 1940
Shapiro Report Findings: When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 49% more likely to think favorably of it and 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
If a company shows that it is highly involved in its local chamber (e.g., is a chamber board member), consumers are 10% more likely to think that its products stack up better against its competition.
When consumers know that a national restaurant franchise is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 68% more likely to eat at the franchise in the next few months.
When consumers know that an insurance company is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 36% more likely to think favorably of the company
“Once our 3rd generation family owned business joined and became involved in the MFCC our presence in Menomonee Falls and neighboring communities grew substantially. The investment by Johnson’s Nursery of money (including time) has been returned in the form of personal/professional development, relationships, and referrals at a higher percent than any other form of investment we are able to track. The broad range of programs Johnson’s is able to be involved with at the MFCC helps all facets of our company from production to sales to shipping and every aspect between.”
- Chad Johnson, President
Johnson’s Nursery, Inc.
Goal: Provide bottom line improvement for members through opportunities for participation in events and programs designed for networking, business promotion and community awareness.
- Business Directory
- The Chamber of Commerce, Inc., only refers Chamber members
- Business After 5 (BA5)
- Business “mixer”: first or second Thursday of each month from 5-7:30pm at various hosting Member locations
- Purpose: To highlight the hosting Chamber business and Member engagement
- ABLE North
- Multi-Chamber Lead Generation Breakfast: one Wednesday per month from 7:30-9am at the Main Mill (Participating Chambers: Menomonee Falls, Germantown & Wauwatosa)
- Purpose: Develop Business Leads
- Format: Each participant is given the floor for 30 seconds to pitch their business. Participants encouraged to bring brochures and flyers.
- Social Media
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- New Member Welcome
- Purpose: Opportunity for Chamber Ambassadors to meet new Members and learn about their business in a small group setting
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Purpose: To celebrate and highlight a Member’s new location, expansion or remodel
Goal: Provide advancement and educational opportunities for members and communicate to members issues impacting local business.
- Board & Committee Participation
- Members in good standing may participate in Chamber Committees and be elected to the Board of Directors
- Leadership Menomonee Falls
- Nine-month premier leadership program focused on professional and personal development
- As a business owner you can participate, sponsor and/or host a session
- Mission: Leadership Menomonee Falls is a personal and professional development training program inspiring leaders to serve others.
- Mission: To provide a structured and confidential environment for business leaders to give and receive the benefit of their experiences to help resolve business challenges.
- Make better decisions
- Improve communication skills
- Gain a safe outlet for confidential issues
- Build relationships
- Current Roundtables: CEO, GM/Operations, Human Resources, Small Business & Young Professionals
- Training to start or grow your business
- Provides free counseling and resources for businesses
- Business Advocacy
- The Chamber acts a conduit between its members and the local, state, and federal government providing timely information regarding business legislation and news.
Goal: Cultivate a quality workforce by providing programs and events focusing on education, career development and personal growth.
- Menomonee Falls/Sussex Youth Leadership
- Informs and educates high school students on community leadership and trusteeship
- Engages students in a variety of leadership development activities
- Manufacturing Career Expo
- Manufacturing Trade Show attended by more than 500 students from the Menomonee Falls, Hamilton and Germantown Schools
- Mission: Bring together Manufacturers and Students to raise awareness of the opportunities in the local manufacturing industry
- Networking event with keynote speaker
- As a business owner you can get involved as a sponsor or manufacturing vendor
- Free Job Postings on the Chamber Website
Governmental Liaison for Business & Economic Development: Committee formed to help explore ways in which to continually develop and promote the Village of Menomonee Falls
Liaison for Businesses to the Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce (WMC, Wisconsin’s State Chamber)
Legislative Alerts: Keep membership informed of pertinent legislation on the National, State and local level via email
Local Government & Community Interaction: Local officials are invited to give quarterly reports at the Menomonee Falls Chamber Board Meetings
Certificates of Origin signed FREE of charge. Non-Members a $40.00/ signature fee applies
Affordable Advertising Opportunities:
Access to the Chamber Website via a personal login and password:
Post Events for FREE
Job Postings for FREE
Hot Deals & Member to Member Discount Postings for FREE
Web Presence & Business listing on both printed and website “Chamber Business Directory”
Website Advertising and Business Directory Upgrades available
Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Village Profile Map & Book Advertising